With more than 30 years of experience in the luxury real estate industry, Jadco real estate corporation has nearly 1500 luxury residences and condos and approximately 1950 high-end rental units.
Be part of a team at the forefront of real estate market trends.
We are looking for a construction accountant.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Coordinate the complete accounting cycle
- Monitor the monthly construction budget
- Follow up and reconcile monthly disbursements
- Reconcile GL accounts
- Produce bank reconciliations
- Perform GST and QST reports
- Prepare inter-company invoicing
- Coordinate and validate information on invoices with project managers
- Make payment requests and follow up on extras
- Manage the application of contractual deductions
- Manage receipts and denunciations
- Prepare the balancing and closing of reports in Excel
- Check the accuracy of the information entered in Maestro
- All other related tasks
- Hold a college or bachelor’s degree in accounting
- More than 2 years of experience in accounting in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of Maestro, Simply Accounting and the Office Suite
- Perfectly bilingual
Required skill set
- Demonstrate rigor and autonomy
- Great sense of organization and priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Have a good sense of responsibility and initiative
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour work week
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- Committed, passionate and respectful work team
- Company focused on teamwork
Please send your application to Emilie Rodier at firstname.lastname@example.org.