With more than 30 years of experience in the luxury real estate industry, Jadco real estate corporation has nearly 1500 luxury residences and condos and approximately 1950 high-end rental units.
Be part of a team at the forefront of real estate market trends.
We are looking for a Junior Estimator.
Tasks and responsabilities
- Analyze and interpret plans and specifications
- Prepare construction budgets
- Purchase materials
- Plan deliveries of materials to construction sites
- Develop scope of work
- Prepare and follow up calls for tenders
- Collaborate with project managers to supervise the choices made according to established budgets
- Perform bid analysis and make recommendations
- Participate in the negotiation of the various mandates to be granted
- Keep the cost price assessment up to date
- Collaborate in the formatting of standard documents for the company
- All other related tasks
- Hold a college or bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, architecture, or construction
- Reading of plans and advanced specifications
- Excellent command of the Office Suite
- Perfect command of French and English, both oral and written
- Perfectly bilingual
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Leadership and communication skills
- Great sense of organization and attention to detail
- Positive attitude towards challenges
- Excellent priority management
- Competitive salary
- 40-hour work week
- 4 weeks of vacation per year
- Young and dynamic team
- Company focused on teamwork
Please send your application to Emilie Rodier at firstname.lastname@example.org.